It can be a huge headache to try to track down your students to get their payment information. You have to wait until the student comes to class and hope that they have their payment information with them so you can add it to your system.
Vault Invites are here to take this hassle off of your plate!
Kicksite’s Vault Invites feature allows you to send an individual or mass email to students that sends a link, allowing them to upload a vault item on their own, even without a user profile.
To access the Vault Invites:
1. Click Billing.
2. Hover over the Vault menu and click Vault Invites.
The Vault Invites Page
There are 4 areas of the Vault invites page:
- Vault Registered – Students/Families that have been sent an invite and have registered a vault item via the link.
- Vault Pending – Students/Families that have been sent an invite but have not registered a vault item.
- Eligible for Vault Invite – Students/Families that have not yet been sent an invite but a valid email address.
- Ineligible for Vault Invite – Students/Families that have not yet been sent an invite and do not have valid email address.
To send Vault Invites:
1. Go to the Vault Invites page (as detailed above).
2. Choose the Eligible for Vault Invites section.
3. Select the Students or Families which you would like to send invites.
– Send individual requests by checking the box next to the student’s name.
– Send mass invites by clicking Check All.
4. Include a personal message to be included in the Vault Invite email. (Optional)
5. Click the Send Invitations button.Read More