The Mass Check-In page is a great resource for the studio if the students do not check in themselves. Instructors can check in students for specific programs as they walk through the door.
To reach the Mass Check-In page:
- Hover over the Attendance menu, and then click on Mass Check-in.
2. Choose the programs and ranks where you need to check in attendance.
3. On the right-hand side of the page is your Program/Rank Filter. Here you will find all of your programs with a check box next to each one.
4. If you click on one of your programs, the ranks will show up in a box underneath the program you selected. This will allow you to select specific ranks within that program.
5. After you have checked the programs and ranks that you want, click on the Get Studentsbutton.
6. You can check students in individually as they walk in the door by clicking the Check-Inbutton by their name.
7. You can also check in these students as a group by clicking Mass Check In, and clicking All.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Check In Selected Students.