The Library is a place to store Videos and Documents for Student Curriculum use. Content can be uploaded for all of your students to have access to or can be set with restrictions based on program or belt rank. Students will be able to access the Library by logging into their student account and will only be able to see what is available to them based on the restrictions set by the admin or any employees that have the ability to upload documents and/or video content.
To upload videos to the Library
- Hover over the Library tab and then click Video
- A media page is where you will be uploading picture and video content
- Along with the list of media pages, you can see who can view those media pages, when they were last viewed, and the total number of views
2. If a video is no longer wanted or needed, click the red Delete button of the right side of the screen
To create a new media page
1. Go to the right hand side of this page and give it a title
- This title is how it will appear in the media page list and show above the video when it’s completed
2. Select the type of restrictions for this Media Page
- Media Pages can either be viewable by all students or they can be restricted by Programs and ranks
*Note*: if the video is restricted by belt color, that belt color and higher will be able to access that video.
- When a student is promoted, they will automatically be able to see the next level of media content
3. Click the Create Media Page to save your updates
- It will then take you to the new page you just created
- Text, Images, and Videos can be added to the page and also more than one video can be added to each so you can consolidate multiple videos for the same of the same type
To add the video
- Click Video then click choose file to browse for your video from the computer
- It will take a minute to load. Do not leave the page until it has finished loading and says it is safe to do so. Otherwise, the video will not be uploaded
Once again, after the videos have been loaded, this content will be available to your active students through their user profile as long as they are within the program and rank restrictions set when the media page was created. This content can be viewed on any device so students can watch your videos on their home computers, their laptops, or on the go through a tablet or smartphone.
To upload documents in the Library
- Click on Documents from the Library tab
- These documents can be made available to all students or can be restricted by program and rank
- These documents will be available to the students through their User Profile where they can download the content to their device