Kicksite allows you to create your contracts in your system. With these contracts, you can have your students agree to your terms and sign the contract via email.
To add a contract into your Kicksite:
- Hover over Membership menu and click on Contract Templates.
2. Click on Add Contract Template in the upper-right corner of this page.
3. The Contract Template Editor page is where you can write or paste the text of your contract form.
4. Enter a name for the Contract Template in the Name field.
This name will be seen by both the staff and the student after the contract has been signed, so it is recommended to give it a name that matches the terms of that contract (for example: Membership Agreement – 6 Months).
5. Add the body of the contract by either:
- Typing out your contract terms (if you don’t have a digital version of your contract).
- Copying and pasting the content of your contract in the Contents section where you will see the words “Type something” (if you have your contract in a digital format).
6. Above the contents body is a menu of different options; using this menu, you can
- Add pictures and hyperlinks
- Build tables
- Format and stylize the body of your new contract form
7. There is also a list of variables that can be added that will pull information from the students profile and add it directly into the contract upon signing. (These are similar to the Special Tokens used throughout the Communications section of Kicksite.)
These variables include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street 2
- Date of Birth
- Signature Area
- (The Signature Area variable is important and will be discussed in greater detail below.)
8. Signature options:
- Add a simple check box that stipulates that the student agrees “to the terms and conditions.”
- Add a signature line; this allows your students to use a mouse (if signing on a computer) or their finger (if on a mobile device) to physically sign their name in digital form onto the contract.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The signature line WILL NOT be displayed and the students WILL NOT be able to sign the form unless the Signature Area variable has been added to the content of the contract template. After the Signature Area variable is placed in the template, the check box or signature line will appear in the form for the students to sign.
9. When complete, click the orange Save Changes button at the bottom.
To view or update/edit a template that has already been created:
- Click on the template name. This will pop up the contract template editor screen, where you can view the contract template and make any necessary changes.
- After you are finished editing/updating the template, click the orange Save Changes button at the bottom.