Attendance Details allows you to set attendance controls for your programs.
To reach the Attendance Details page:
1. Hover over Attendance menu and click on Attendance Details.
2. In the Minimum field, enter the minimum number of classes a student must attend (either per week or per month) to avoid showing as absent on the Attendance Report.
3. Select Monthly or Weekly from the Interval list to set the daily and weekly attendance limits.
4. Enter a maximum number of classes students can attend in the Daily and Weekly fields.
Minimums and limits can be individualized for each program you offer.
5. After you have made all the necessary changes to your attendance minimums and limits, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- The number of classes per week or per month a student needs to have checked their attendance for, so they are not considered absent.
- This is set up per program and can be on a weekly or monthly basis.
- After a student is marked as absent, they will show on your dashboard in the Absent Students box.
- If you would like to exclude a program from the Attendance Report, simply set the Attendance Minimum to 0 (zero).
- How many times per day and per week a student can log their attendance for each program.
- To allow for no limit on checking attendance for a program, enter 0 (zero) in the field or leave the field blank.
In the example above:
- Students can only check in once per day for this individual program.
- Students can have a maximum number of 3 attendances per week for the program.
- If the student is in multiple programs, reaching an attendance limit in one program does not affect their ability to check in for attendance of their other programs.