Archiving prospects can be a helpful practice. A few reasons to do this are:
- You are no longer pursuing the lead.
- Keeping your active prospects list tidy (the more active prospects, the longer it takes the list to load).
- If you send a lot of emails to prospects that are not interested, your likelihood of converting that prospect to a student will decrease.
To archive a prospect:
- On the dashboard, click Prospects, then Active Prospects. From within Kicksite, hover over the Prospects tab and then click on Active Prospects.
2. In the Active Prospects list, find the prospect you wish to archive and click on their name.
3. Once in their profile, click Archive Prospect, located to the far right.
4. When you click this, a pop-up box will ask, “Are you sure?” Click OK.
After you click OK, the prospect will then be moved to the Archived Prospect list.
To view your Archived Prospect:
1. On the dashboard, click Prospects, then Archived. From within Kicksite, hover over the Prospects tab, then click Archived Prospects.
- Notice that your Archived Prospects are in gray boxes.