Adding a new contract to an existing student is just as easy as setting up a new membership.
Adding a Contract to an existing Student:
- Search for the student to add the contract to their profile
- Once you are on their profile, select contracts tab
3. Select the drop down menu to select the contract template you would like to use for this student
4. After you have selected the template that best suits the student, you will also have the ability to override the contract details where you can change:
- Address on the contract
NOTE: This override will only change the information for a contract on an individual student and will not affect the original contact template.*
5. Once you have selected the correct template and made any necessary overrides, click Preview and Share Contract.
- You will have the chance to preview and edit the contract before you share it with your student.
6. If you need to edit the form, you can click on the blue Edit Contract button on the bottom right of the preview display
7. When you have confirmed that the contract is ready, click Save and Share.
Contract sharing options:
- Copy and paste the link into a new window for the student to sign while they are in front of you
- Email a copy of the contract to the student for them to sign
- Text the student a link that they can use to sign the contract on their mobile device
- Print off a hard copy of the contract
- Create a PDF of the contract
Note: A copy will be stored in the students profile and the contract will be updated once the student has added their signature.
Adding a contract to a Family:
- To create a contract for a Family, you will first want to go the Family account. Once in the family account, click on the contract tab
2. From here, you will follow the same steps as listed above for creating, editing, and sharing a contract for an existing student.Read More