When you are signing up a new student, it is best to take care of everything at once. This includes generating a contract and having your new pupil agree to its terms. In Kicksite, you will have the option to add a contract when you add them in to the system as a new student.
To add a contract for a New Student:
- Click the blue link that says Add Contract- Optional.
2. This will bring you to a drop down box, click the appropriate template that best suits the student.
3. You will also have the ability to override the contract details where you can change the following:
- Address on the contract
4. Once you have selected the correct template and made any necessary overrides, click Edit/Preview Contract. A preview of the contract template will appear.
5. If you need to edit the form, you can click on the blue Edit Contract button on the bottom right of the preview display.
6. When you have confirmed that the contract is ready, click SAVE.
7. A new pop up will let you know that you have created a new contract for this student and it will ask if you would like to send the unsigned copy to the student for them to sign.
- Selecting yes will send them a link to allow them to view and sign the new contract.
- This link can be send via Email or SMS but you will also have the choice to:
- Print a hard copy.
- Upload it as a PDF.
- Open it in a new window for them to sign while they are sitting with you.
- Once they have added their signature, either through a physical signature or by checking the agreement box, the new signed copy will automatically be saved under their student profile.
- Selecting no will keep the unsigned contract in their profile where you can choose to send it at another time.