Welcome, and thank you for choosing Kicksite!
Our goal is to make your transition as easy as possible using both hands-on training and a thorough Knowledge Base to help you become a Kicksite pro. This article will be your checklist to guide you through the beginning your Kicksite journey. Each line has a link to an article in the Knowledge Base to help you learn more.
Step 1: Getting to Know Your Kicksite System and How It Is Built around You
- Locate the Knowledge Base (click on the Question Mark on the bottom right of your Kicksite screen) and get an understanding of how it can enhance your learning curve.
- Learn how to understand and customize your Dashboard so the information most important to you is always the first thing you see.
- Review your Membership Programs. Also learn how to rename or remove Membership Programs, if needed.
- Review and manage your Programs and Ranks.
- Set up your Testing Eligibility.
- Manage your Attendance Details, which includes setting up attendance limits and minimums.
- View your School Info and upload your School Logo into the system. Your logo will be displayed on the Login screen and on the Student Check-In Screen.
Step 2: Managing Your Personnel
- Start entering your New Prospects quickly and easily.
- Learn how to Create a New Student, enter their contact information, and add their initial Membership information.
- Start linking family members together by creating Family Accounts.
- Invite your students to create a username and password for their own user account. (Student User Accounts only share information that directly applies to the student or family accounts such as attendances, general announcements, promotion history, and events that they have been invited to. Having a Student User Account also allows the student to upload payment information to be used for recurring billing or purchases within the system.)
- Get your employees involved by creating Employee Accounts and dictate what access they each have to help manage your new Kicksite system. (Admin Only)
Step 3: Tracking Attendance
- Begin tracking attendance by having your students use the Student Check-In Screen.
- Help with retention and student involvement/excitement by setting up your Attendance Awards. These are a simple way to reward your students for consistency.
- Learn how to use the Attendance Log to search your student’s attendance history and add/remove past attendances.
Step 4: Learning Basic Communications
- Start communication with your students and prospects by sending Announcements.
- Set up Automated Messaging to let the system work as your personal communications assistant.